Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Introducing My NEW Blog!

Hello everybody out there in the learning community! I'm SO glad you stumbled upon my blog. As you can see, I'm just getting up and running, but I'm VERY excited to be joining blogland! 

 Let me introduce myself...My name is Jessica Gunderson and I'm a Title I teacher in small-town North Dakota. I currently teach grades 5-8 in Title, but my teaching resume' includes 10 years in grades 3-8, a variety of subjects. I've taught in Florida and North Dakota, and I've had many learning experiences along the way. I hope this blog will be helpful to you as an educator, as I've found so many blogs to be for me in recent years. I also have a little store on  and where you may find some resources to help you in your classroom! 

 I'm also a mother to three wonderful little boys. My oldest is 7 and my twins are 3. I'm sure some of my posts will contain some "mommy" information as well.

I'm hoping this blog will give me some more connections to the learning community, as I'm the only one in my position in the area. One of the hardest things about living and teaching in North Dakota is the lack of a group of teachers to correspond with and bounce ideas off of. I've been following many blogs and Facebook pages of fellow educators across the country for some time now, so I've finally taken the plunge to immerse myself in this blogging community.

I'm so glad you're here to join me in this blogging adventure. Hopefully we can help each other be the best teachers we can be for our students!

0 comments:

Post a Comment